"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We all glared at each other for a long moment.
- The two men glared at each other for a moment.
- She glared at the group for a moment; they were all silent.
- The three of them glared at each other for a moment.
- Charlie glared at her for a long moment and left.
- She glared at him for a single moment, then started up the stairs.
- Gardner glared at him for a moment, then finally spoke.
- Silence glared at him for a moment, and then they continued on their way.
- She glared at my eyes for a moment, and then looked away.
- They glared at him for a moment and then their eyes seemed to clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.