"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was an impressive moment for Friedman, and I told him so.
- The show's most impressive moments are supplied by women.
- Critics described it as one of the concert's finest and impressive moments.
- Still, one of the most impressive moments was also one of the simplest.
- A request, at a moment so impressive, admitted no hesitation.
- There was then a moment of absolute silence, more impressive than cries and sobs.
- It was one of many impressive moments for the visitors.
- Olajuwon displayed perhaps the most impressive moments of his career during the playoffs.
- Yet it probably was not even the most impressive moment in that at-bat.
- Then they had a kiss on the balcony, that was a really impressive moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.