"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The river was covered with logs a long way above the town.
- The place they stopped at was a dugout faced with logs.
- The general's wife said only: 'Four of us, armed with logs.
- Some of the positions were built with stone or logs.
- The whole river bottom in this area is about 10 feet thick with logs.
- For more than 50 years, students have erected the structure with logs.
- This building measured 20 x 25 feet in size and was also constructed with logs.
- It was made with logs that looked far older than the trees around them.
- At the far end of the room stood a fireplace with burning logs.
- Jake was standing by the fire, feeding it with logs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.