"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are usually to be found under logs in warm places, often close to woodlice.
- It lives in holes under rocks and logs along streams.
- The young can be found under logs and other debris.
- The species can often be found under rocks, logs, trash, and boards.
- However, they can sometimes be found under logs and other surface debris outside of the breeding season.
- They make their nests under logs, in tree holes, or sometimes underground.
- During the day they are found under logs and rocks.
- Nest sites are frequently under rocks, sometimes logs, and perhaps vegetation.
- They can be found in moist woodlands under logs and bark.
- Fish are captured by cornering them in shallow water, usually against the bank or under logs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.