"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During this time, new Inputs may be added to the log.
- The man shrugged his shoulders and pointed to the log.
- He was nearly to the log, and suddenly there was no bottom.
- I have to add the time to the log and somebody has to pay for it.
- She clung to the log and let the central current carry her.
- He didn't acknowledge her approach except to point to the dry log at his right where she could sit.
- She reached for the flames, directing them to the log, trying to control their force.
- He added his signature to the log, then moved over to the observation window to examine the view.
- Would he return to the log he had sat on before?
- It is theoretically possible to write false events to the log.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.