"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I moved over on the log to make room for her.
- She was sitting next to him on the log, but not close.
- One of them is sitting on a log or something.
- I sat on the top log and watched the whole thing.
- We sat down on a log to reason it out.
- I could see this little boy sitting on a log and he was reading.
- Then we'd sit by the fire on logs, talking the night away.
- I sat down there on a log, and looked out through the leaves.
- She just sat on the log and stared into the fire.
- The Kid, still sitting on the log, looked down at me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.