"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of the dancers Morgan are now regarded as the pioneers of modern dance, and her photographs the definitive images of their art.
- Spots are rare on Uranus, however, and no definitive images of them have ever been obtained.
- He is best known for photographing, in 1858 and 1860, definitive iconic images of the beardless Abraham Lincoln.
- The definitive image of where we are heading.
- Many of the pictures will be familiar from books and magazines; many are among the definitive images of their subjects.
- In the last decade, his photographs have almost become the definitive images of the temples.
- While the professionals will devote hours to stalking a definitive image, most of us only have a few minutes to quickly grab something before moving on.
- He tried them out, kept some and scrapped others until the final, definitive, inimitable image was right there on the canvas.
- She thought a moment, lips pursed and head tilted sideways: the definitive image of a girl planning mischief.
- However, the painting would eventually be considered as "the definitive image of an emerging national identity."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.