"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The basic image, of autumn trees lining a road, is intact.
- In this book, I wanted to look behind the basic images of women.
- On this scale, the original basic image would be much bigger than the Galaxy.
- Well, when you think of the mother from a mythological point of view, there are perhaps three or four basic images.
- The system was initially text-based, though basic image serving ability came later.
- Those familiar with her earlier pieces will recognize basic images.
- The original basic image is repeated as others precede it.
- We have now expanded into more expensive wear but we still keep the basic image of a working class shoe.
- But most important, Ms. Payer thinks, is our basic image of the body as a machine.
- There were some special characters (shade patterns) useful for games and basic images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.