"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Verrio's paintings are "drenched in medievalist allusion" and classical images.
- All of these condiments were incorporated into the classical image of the hamburger during its golden age, the 1940s.
- Kerins provided classical images of a contemporary boyhood.
- His plans and elevations of many Roman buildings provided useful repertory of classical images, often reprinted.
- Only his genius could give Glass's music a classical image by anchoring an entire dance work in a classical pas de deux.
- With the release of the album's second version, the group quickly transformed to a classical image to complement the second single, "Marry U".
- Together they made a classical image, the hero rescuing his damsel.
- Southern men were trapped in a backwater of masculine ethics, a classical male image that the rest of the population had largely outgrown.
- The classical image projected by the architecture is difficult to reconcile with the museum's mission and, indeed, its name.
- The nickname, urging a comparison to the classical image of "Venus," is now controversial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.