"ideal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In an ideal state, options and futures should be a transfer of risk.
- Policy responses are often designed to drive the economy back towards this ideal state of balance.
- But because we can't have that ideal state, the next best thing is honesty.
- Just what sorts of materials would be prohibited in her ideal state?
- The bedroom is not in an ideal state to be honest.
- They are seen as a personification of ideal state which one should attain.
- The dialogue takes place the day after Socrates described his ideal state.
- It represents an ideal state of harmony between an artist and the universe.
- Perfect vacuum is an ideal state of no particles at all.
- In the ideal state of things nothing should be profane.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.