"ideal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said that there is no single ideal form of government.
- But this also describes, if only in ideal form, the character of the academic community.
- Don't you see you've got an ideal form there for interstellar exploration?
- Messages written on paper would seem to be an ideal form of compensation.
- Jews engage Christmas in its ideal form: for the outside.
- Why should even a slender young model have to diet two weeks to achieve the ideal form?
- "You could argue that this is the ideal form," he said.
- Even in its less than ideal form, the work made a profound impression.
- She was all the women I had ever desired, united into one ideal form.
- In its most ideal form, what should love be like?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.