"ideal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would be an ideal place for a secret meeting.
- In fact it was an ideal place to sit down and rest.
- It is an ideal place to go for news of current events.
- It's the ideal place to watch the world go by.
- It was not, by any means, an ideal place to live.
- To many here, the area once seemed like an ideal place to raise a family.
- It sounds as if you are in an ideal place to start out right.
- It is an ideal place, for the soul and the body.
- It's not the ideal place to work out problems in one's marriage.
- It looked the ideal place to camp for the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.