"ideal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This building should exhibit his works of art in an ideal environment created by the architect himself.
- So give students who might not have benefited from an ideal environment a chance.
- Then the animals would place each seed in the ideal environment, never damaging any.
- The County wanted to create an ideal working environment with best practices and the greatest chance for success.
- It is, in fact, the ideal environment for a scientist to study the psychological effects of stress.
- This beautiful park in the between 2 big cities, is the ideal environment for activities that bind a lot of people.
- The most ideal environments of course were those created by the imagination.
- That is not an ideal environment to own a corporate bond.
- Kitchens are now being created to give the ideal environment to relate to each other as a family unit.
- "The water is not an ideal environment for exercising culinary grace."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.