"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kiss and Make-Up is a 1934 romantic comedy film starring Cary Grant as a doctor who specializes in making women beautiful.
- When You're in Love, starring Grace Moore and Cary Grant.
- In addition to the 1948 film, the novel was adapted as two radio plays, both starring Cary Grant.
- Fleming's ideal movie would have been directed by Hitchcock and starred Cary Grant.
- It has become best known through the film adaptation starring Cary Grant and directed by Frank Capra.
- The movie bears no relationship to the 1942 film of the same title starring Cary Grant and Ronald Colman.
- "Night and Day," after all, starred Cary Grant.
- This story was also the basis of the 1943 motion picture Mr. Lucky, starring Cary Grant.
- The events documented in the piece were incorporated into the film Destination Tokyo (1943) starring Cary Grant.
- Meyer received a bit part as a hotel manager in Once Upon a Time starring Cary Grant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.