"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The office began by offering small grants of $30,000 each.
- The center also offers grants for faculty and student research.
- State housing officials offered grants and loans for the project.
- Vaughan had offered grants of land but no one took him up on the offer.
- The government is also offering grants to companies that hire older workers.
- But it offered them much larger direct grants than the Government has the money to deliver.
- Social lenders might also offer small grants as part of an investment package.
- Besides, the laureate is offered a financial grant of €16.000.
- Amtrak offered a $2 million grant to help make the switch and market the new service.
- A single donor has offered a matching grant of $500,000 toward the $3 million goal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.