"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Is this what you must do to get a grant?
- In fact you are required to do this to stand any chance of getting a grant.
- Funding issues led the city to get involved further in the form of getting a federal grant.
- Researchers have not been able to get federal grants, however.
- Poor students got direct grants, which did not have to be paid back.
- Oh, he got a grant at one point and also had some money from the sale of his mother's house.
- "Well get a grant and buy you a new one."
- New part-time students can't get a grant for their living costs.
- The only way to get a federal grant was to incorporate and become a city.
- "And I knew how to do things like write a good proposal, which helped get a financial grant for the town."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.