"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Federal government does not provide grants for starting a business.
- For two years, the state has been providing grants to schools to plan the new training programs.
- It was the first programs to provide grants to states to improve health.
- Federal agencies do not provide grants for starting a home based business.
- The network provides grants for financial support of its member groups.
- The Government also provides grants to state and local governments for social services programs.
- If you have no income, the government will provide grants for your daughter to attend university.
- The organization now provides grants to individuals and projects that support young women.
- Projects are provided grants for a maximum of seven years.
- The bank said it hoped other businesses and groups would also provide grants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.