"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The grants were awarded for a period of four years.
- A grant of £53m was awarded to the area and a 10-year plan developed.
- On the north side of the river were awarded several grants.
- By March 2008, grants had been awarded to programs in 24 states.
- This year 24 such grants have been awarded in 13 states.
- Since the program began in 1996, the state has awarded 206 grants worth a total of $650 million.
- They were awarded a grant of £4,000 to aid the project.
- Federal law required that the first grants be awarded by the end of 1997.
- Initial grants of $100,000 are awarded two times a year.
- The grant awarded last week was for the current fiscal year, through June 30.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.