"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To obtain a grant, a center has to serve a population of at least 250,000.
- Attempts to obtain a $1 million grant from the Federal government fell through.
- It is difficult indeed to obtain a grant to do research if you haven't spent your career in the laboratory.
- Explore these sites for more information on obtaining a federal grant.
- His tiny lab is available to students for research, and he has helped several obtain grants.
- She obtained grants to restore several buildings in the community.
- He finally obtained a grant of land in 1877.
- Following a short basic training, he obtained a grant to study art in Paris, from the autumn of 1902.
- This project was completed with minimal cost to the city by obtaining a $6 million federal grant.
- Older students without savings said they had been able to obtain loans and grants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.