"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These include grants from the United States and other allies.
- The Ways and Means proposal, which also includes grants to states for social service programs, would come to $16 billion over five years.
- More than $40 million is given in financial aid (does not include federal and state grants and loans).
- Funding for the projects includes grants, loans, and a fundraising campaign.
- The "all funds" budget, that $73 billion figure, includes federal grants for things like Medicaid and welfare.
- The types of assistance include scholarships, federal grants, and loans.
- These programs include grants, loans, and work-study to help students pay for education beyond high school.
- These included grants for both local and overseas education.
- Other potential problems include grants for new research and the loss of several senior scientists and administrators.
- Other sources of aid include institutional scholarships, student employment, loans and grants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.