"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But if one of them goes down, you've got headlines.
- And once again, he is getting headlines for his stand against a King holiday.
- She didn't know Cross that well, but he got too many headlines.
- "We get headlines from sports and that makes us feel good," he said.
- Nice to see what's happening now that it's getting much less headlines.
- When a museum gets headlines for anything but a new building or a fine exhibition, the usual reason is bad news.
- Who gets sober, respectful headlines at the Times if not the president?
- The only time we get headlines is for bad news, like when we fire a coach.
- Later the Attorney General said they had set him up to get headlines, and it may be so.
- "Do they have a better way of doing this, or are they just trying to get headlines as we head into an election year?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.