"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked at her like she was a pretty thing that he'd wanted but hadn't expected to get.
- The case is not expected to get to trial before 1989.
- I never would have expected to get color on this set.
- How do you expect to get them to start growing again?
- I expected us to get to this point soon enough.
- People should expect to get something back from the person they are involved with.
- Not that anyone expected to get much out of him.
- That's a lot better than I ever expected to get.
- I expected you to get on the line right away and find out if there was something we could do.
- I expect the two of you to get our people inside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.