"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've got quite a list of men she goes through.
- Get a list of close friends and family who could have had that access.
- I've got a list of things I want to get to.
- But I've got a whole list of things to talk about.
- You've got a good list going but even all that isn't likely to take 8 days.
- Just get a list of those he does know about.
- And he's got a list with the name of every child in the world!
- Get a list of 3 or 4 names so you already have a name to put to a face.
- He got a list of every job she'd ever had.
- He's got a list of things for me to do that will take all day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.