"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What did they do differently to get consistently, measurably better performance?
- We're consistently getting the right answers, but then this stuff keeps going on.
- He said they cannot consistently get powerful schools to play them, particularly at home.
- One state that consistently gets high marks for the quality of its government is Wisconsin.
- Its black and Hispanic students consistently get top scores on standardized tests.
- "Digital consistently gets bad marks from customers for not being in touch with their needs and problems."
- As a financial proposition, it has either consistently got its sums wrong or the people have never wanted their palace enough.
- Mr. Bush is consistently getting 10 to 12 percent of the black vote.
- "You can't fill up one hand naming the people who got to 50 consistently."
- And those districts consistently get more than their fair share.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.