"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By late 1996 a formal search for new venture capital was underway.
- Police obtained a warrant on May 10 to conduct a formal search of Levy's apartment.
- "There'll be a formal search, but everyone involved knows me and my family, and the fact that I'm an alumnus of the school is a plus."
- There was no formal search to fill the top job.
- In late July, he added, "we will probably initiate a formal search" for a new creative agency.
- The report said the officials implied that the company was selected through a formal search, but it was chosen quickly and informally.
- Two French military aircraft and a vessel began the formal search for Flight 626.
- Last week, the board decided to begin a formal search for a new chief executive.
- He said a formal search for developers will likely commence this summer.
- They also alerted Luis' family and a formal search began.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.