"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is not currently any formal medical research being undertaken.
- The funding may be able to pay for formal research.
- Certain studies reveal that this condition is more frequent in women carrying boys, although no formal research has been conducted.
- However, she said, only a limited amount of formal research has been done on the question.
- Second, the formal research that's been conducted simply doesn't find very strong effects of things that are called dropout prevention.
- They were concerned about writing, on one hand, using less formal research of language, though trying to expand their regional meanings to a universal paradigm.
- Whatever results that any formal research may provide, there clearly exists room for much improvement.
- The problem with being a cultural theorist who admits to doing no formal research is that sometimes reality can rise up to bite you.
- No formal research has been done, but some problems have been reported.
- Scholars through the 1970s until present have called for a greater integration between all of the scattered disciplines that has each established formal ecological research.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.