"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, if I don't call you in a day or two, you'll have me down in your office for a formal interrogation.
- 'I'm not talking about a formal interrogation,' Tony said.
- Now, in the face of formal interrogation, they were restrained and cautious.
- "If this is a formal interrogation, Tristan, shouldn't the lady have an attorney present?"
- She assumed that they were sparing her a formal interrogation and letting Hunt try a low-key, psychological approach instead.
- But the retired dictator's lawyers are appealing, arguing that the arrest order was not preceded by a formal interrogation.
- Chapter 4 "This is not intended to be a formal interrogation," Tuvok began.
- "How long would it take you to get the video and sound equipment set up for a formal interrogation?"
- They've gone off to prepare for a formal interrogation.
- What has been delayed is this formal interrogation of us as suspects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.