"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The commission began a formal inquiry into their procurement practices.
- After a full week of formal inquiry, no simple explanation has emerged.
- No formal inquiry was held until four years later.
- A formal independent inquiry found that there was no substance to the allegations.
- Democrats failed to get the committee to open a formal inquiry into them.
- She said the agency was still examining data and had not decided whether to begin a formal inquiry, which could lead to a recall.
- Last month, the investigation was upgraded to a formal inquiry.
- "There are many formal inquiries that result in no charges being brought."
- Bring on the formal inquiry with a respectable judge, when we can actually get some sense out of this.
- But it is unclear if a formal inquiry has begun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.