"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a fascinating formal experiment that also stands on its own theatrically.
- The influence of Modernism, with its formal experiments and challenges, seems to have left him all but untouched.
- Being a strict opponent to any superficial, formal experiments, he often expressed his opinion on styles.
- Sheldrake has since designed an online staring test to find more people that have the same performance for formal experiments.
- "This has been an experiment for 30 years and finally the advisory committee told them to make it a formal experiment."
- Here again, Nikolais offers a formal experiment in variety within limits.
- But many of his earlier works seemed theoretical, formal experiments that had little emotional content.
- Torvill and Dean might be forgiven for the same formal experiments.
- Here was dazzling energetic movement, and it could hold its own with any of the formal experiments then fashionable in New York.
- She leaped, galvanized as if lost to the shock of a formal experiment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.