"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is not to say that Mr. Kiarostami, though, is only - or even primarily - interested in formal exploration.
- The group dance is a formal exploration of the idea of losing one's footing, physically and metaphorically.
- But on another level, the piece is also something very different: a formal exploration of new ways in dance partnering.
- Though trappers entered the region in the 1830s, formal exploration by the U.S. Government did not occur until 1878.
- Ban's formal explorations with basic building materials helped to lead him into unique structural solutions.
- After a neo-Expressionist phase, the choreographer found his signature style in a formal exploration of classical technique.
- A scientific investigation and formal exploration of this important site is indeed needed.
- The government did not undertake formal exploration and restoration until 1940.
- A formal exploration of partnering by two deliberately deadpan dancers becomes overtly sensual.
- Even more, however, "Bagne" is a formal exploration of gravity, propulsion and space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.