"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others are more traditional enrichment classes, but without formal examinations.
- Captains must pass formal examinations to demonstrate their knowledge.
- An audit is supposed to be a 'formal examination of an organisation financial situation'.
- "Not until my forensic staff arrives and conducts a formal examination."
- The college created a system for the formal examination and qualification of secondary school teachers.
- Additionally, formal examinations were required to earn a degree in one of these three fields of study.
- After a short, formal examination from the inspector in charge he was put into the common cell.
- Young Roman students faced no formal examinations or tests.
- It was a formal examination, and the magistrate first asked why he had left Paris.
- But they were all formal examinations, as to my identity and so forth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.