"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And there it was: a formal request for a personal meeting.
- The Italian government said it had received no formal request to take them.
- You must first make a formal request to the government of Afghanistan.
- The Committee made a formal request this time to have their name changed once more.
- He added that no formal request had yet been made.
- The President is unlikely to make the formal request for the money until next year.
- I will take that formal request when we get to the vote on the report.
- I therefore make a formal request for the vote to be taken again.
- I must brief you on the subject of formal requests.
- But he had not carried it to the point of making a formal request.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.