"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- City officials said they had not yet received a formal notice from the developer.
- Although well over a week has gone by, the Israeli authorities have yet to send him a formal notice.
- He has now raised it, without giving formal notice, to 25,000.
- Earlier this week, the union gave formal notice that it would appeal the order.
- A formal notice to the council was required to declare war.
- He received his formal notice of dismissal on 13 December.
- The men were on formal notice now, so perhaps something was accomplished.
- The first is the letter of formal notice, which we have sent out.
- Today, the formal notice will often reach the Member State a week after the decision.
- The judge pointed out that he had not filed a formal notice of appearance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.