"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was no formal call to continue the nationwide anti-Government strikes that started Monday.
- Transport Canada began formal calls for proposals in 2001, and a contract was awarded in 2003.
- A few formal calls had been made.
- Aunt March likes to have us pay her the compliment of coming in style, and making a formal call.
- Very formal calls, for we are formal here.
- You'll not give them formal call to surrender?
- Yes, he came and made a formal call.
- Some, like Polaroid, told him even the congress's formal call for the lifting of sanctions will not be enough.
- Way too many to hold formal calls.
- The formal call for crew applicants will go out no earlier than 2014.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.