"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I welcome his offer, accept it, and will forward a formal invitation to him tomorrow."
- Perhaps he could even extend a formal invitation to the house.
- Then his people go and brief that a formal invitation has been issued.
- It's a matter of whether a formal invitation will be made.
- It was a formal invitation not just to collaborate but to make friends.
- That day people visit to friends, relatives without formal invitation.
- It was a closed meeting; those present had formal invitations.
- The next spring, the formal invitation came to become a trustee.
- On Friday, everyone got the formal invitation, complete with directions.
- "Do we wait for a formal invitation to see where they live?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.