"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A lien is a formal legal claim against a property, and is the first step in a process that can lead to foreclosure.
- He filed a formal claim for the seat, but his appeal was denied.
- The family's Berlin lawyer then filed a formal claim.
- And airlines do not tend to volunteer this compensation; you will almost certainly have to make a formal claim.
- Ms. Griffin said the Italian government had as yet made no formal claims against the museum.
- The liability for the invasion or giving up its formal claim to Kuwait.
- While a notional pretender to the crown of Lithuania, he has not made a formal public claim.
- In contrast, Gray had not made any formal claims on behalf of the United States.
- You're not in Europe, Anjin-san, he has no formal claim on her.
- You and the person receiving the gift must make a formal claim.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.