"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All of these actions must begin with a formal petition to the Court.
- Enclosed with the letter was a formal petition to the Grand Master for the formation of the new lodge.
- It is retroactive only for children under the age of 13, and even then only through a formal petition.
- In September 1998, he said, the bureau received a formal petition from the reservation.
- For old Peter, a formal petition from the city he had been born in.
- Later events, including a formal petition to revive the show, would indicate that it was dropped before production began.
- They plan to present him with a formal petition on Monday requesting that the inauguration be delayed.
- The Council of Indigenous Peoples consider several limited factors in a successful formal petition.
- Essential items in proving succession are a formal petition and a statutory declaration made by a person other than the applicant.
- Because her father had died without a will, his estate was kept in trust by the state, which required formal notarized petitions for every disbursement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.