"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All we got - later - was a formal letter and some medals.
- They gave him a formal letter of expulsion in 1967.
- Do you know how to start and end formal letters?
- He had reported every now and then by very formal letters to let her know he was still working on the project.
- You know what a formal letter looks like as does anyone who passed 5th grade, but try explaining that to a computer.
- I will also be fileing a formal letter to this site.
- Her formal letter reached the White house at about midnight.
- A formal letter of representation is included in the example reports chapter.
- We'll be sending you formal letters and that kind of stuff, but I don't see any doubt about it.
- If a functional writing question is provided, students are required to write an informal or formal letter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.