"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The union often tries, sometimes successfully, to reach a compromise on a penalty without a formal appeal.
- Canadian officials said they planned to present a formal appeal at that meeting in an effort to have the results of the pairs competition changed.
- There is then a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal at an early stage.
- The officials said support for the formal appeal is part of the price Solidarity has agreed to pay to recover legal status.
- Some point to the visual component of their work, whether a concrete block or a mapping program, as having its own formal appeal.
- Homeowners can usually challenge tax assessments at any time, but many governments have scheduled specific days for formal appeals.
- You can make a formal appeal by writing to tell us why you think our decision or assessment is wrong.
- The Court could overturn the injunction later after a full formal appeal is filed.
- No formal appeals can be heard until April 1, 1993).
- Investigations started in 1452, and a formal appeal followed in November, 1455.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.