"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At this point there are no formal prayers by the Church to the individual.
- The impact is heightened as creeds and formal prayers are seldom used.
- Though Dyannis was not accustomed to formal prayer, the thought burst from her.
- Three other less formal prayer sessions were scheduled throughout the day.
- Most mosques have formal prayers for each of these times.
- There had just been time, I suppose, for a formal prayer, but it must have been a short one.
- It came from my heart because I didn't know any formal prayers.
- The formal prayer and the ring are meant to be used for those who have reached fifteen years of age.
- It is still active today, although formal prayers are held only a few times a year.
- He did his best, but he could not do much except repeat the formal prayers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.