"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That implicitly encouraged the tribes to rely on Islamic law and undercut the Iraqi police, who are struggling to gain respect.
- Oakwood's well-promoted Child Actor Program implicitly encourages the assumption that there is a formula to making it big.
- It is consistent with, and therefore implicitly encourages, inefficient and ineffective testing methodologies.
- Nevertheless, it points to a flaw in the aesthetic defence of literary education, and one which implicitly encourages culturalist claims to take it over.
- In other words, the message should implicitly encourage non-egocentric thought.
- "The absence of definitive data may implicitly encourage the performance of procedures that are of questionable benefit," Dr. Boden said.
- This conversation is engineered to implicitly encourage the mark to play, and it is possible the second shill could resort to outright encouragement.
- Her assumed status as a 'spoilt' woman also implicitly encourages her lecherous uncle to make sexual advances.
- The fund actually implicitly encourages them to relocate because they no longer have to worry about the negative effects on employment in the EU.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.