"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some fields of study explicitly encourage applicants to judge their chances realistically.
- Other games may explicitly encourage a kingmaker scenario.
- In February, the White House announced a policy that explicitly encouraged the sale of arms to promote foreign policy goals.
- Many authors explicitly encourage readers to invent their own magical style.
- Why devote a chapter to him in a book which explicitly encourages its readers to pay attention to this music?
- The traditional culture does not prohibit or explicitly encourage polygyny (one man, multiple women), except as a way to obtain male children.
- Many other games do not explicitly encourage house rules, although house rules are commonly used in casual settings.
- He explicitly encouraged them to start viewing it as a headquarters, which demanded certain comforts.
- But the state constitution explicitly encourages widespread land ownership in the furtherance of Alaska's democratic ideals.
- WikiPilipinas guidelines explicitly encourage, "balanced presentation, but not a neutral point of view."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.