"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gillispie continued to publicly encourage his players and praise their work ethic despite the team's inconsistent play during the 2008-09 season.
- On another note, publicly encourage americans to buy American products.
- "I am interested in both publicly and privately encouraging it," he said.
- Though he had the people's overwhelming support, he publicly encouraged them to elect someone else if they were not satisfied with him (an offer no one ever took him up on).
- That is as it should be (although President Clinton has shown striking indifference to the apparent breakthrough, doing nothing to publicly encourage the parties).
- Central leaders publicly encourage the press to help expose local corruption, but they are also obsessed with maintaining stability.
- He publicly encouraged Kentuckians to strengthen the Whigs, despite his disagreements with Clay.
- In 1998, Yerodia publicly encouraged the Congolese population to kill members of a rebellion against the government, primarily ethnic Tutsis.
- In an interview, he called on leaders of the European Union to publicly encourage African countries to use DDT against malaria.
- The President testily rebutted reporters who suggested he must bear some responsibility for publicly encouraging the Panamanian military to overthrow General Noriega.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.