"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time he noticed other archaeological features on both sides of hyrax hill, and in 1937 encouraged his wife, Mary, to investigate these.
- Then she scolded the woman's husband for encouraging his wife to see another cosmetic surgeon rather than a psychiatrist.
- The mayor encouraged McKenzie and his wife to purchase the property.
- In the past he has encouraged his wife to include a few blues and yellows amidst the billows of white.
- Around this time West encouraged his wife into prostitution.
- Most important, Mr. Spencer always encouraged his wife, daughter and son to chase their dreams.
- I encouraged my brother and his wife to drive from Oklahoma to join me and a cousin and her husband for dinner.
- One of his own daughters had encouraged his wife to take this step.
- He constantly encouraged his wife and three daughters to challenge the system.
- He had encouraged his wife to set aside money to start a school primarily for Muslim women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.