"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "A move toward higher pay," she said, "would do much to encourage trained professionals to enter the field, decrease staff turnover and provide children with a healthy start."
- It also plans broad incentives to encourage professionals and other Nicaraguans who have left the country to return, the aides said.
- "I get tired just thinking about it," said Kenneth Adams, executive director of New York Cares, a nonprofit group that encourages young professionals to volunteer.
- He offered as an example programs to encourage successful black and Hispanic professionals to serve as role models for children.
- She tells me that she and the other staffers at the foundation try to practice the same self-care they encourage professionals in the field to do.
- The Color Run was founded by Utah native and event producer Travis Snyder, in an effort to encourage professionals and novices to run together for fun.
- To encourage the youth and young professionals, the Indian government has put in place several programs like "Know India" for them to experience the country.
- To develop the infrastructure, Chesson encouraged various professionals - tailors, dhobis, butchers,vegetable vendors, building contractors etc. to also settle in Panchgani.
- I agree with the rapporteur that a Commission initiative is required in the field of training in order to encourage young professionals to join the sector.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.