"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I asked him if he'd encourage his kids to go into the business.
- Parents, although out of care and love, encourage their kids to study.
- Book reports are a great way to encourage your kids to try new books.
- "We always encouraged our kids to get out and see the world," his father said.
- If for no other reason, parents should encourage their kids to participate so they can live together.
- "Parents should encourage their kids how to act," he says.
- How do you encourage your kids to be healthy and active?
- "Parents have to see it's possible for one of us, so to speak, to do it, to encourage their kids," he says.
- After all you've been through, would you encourage kids of your own to get involved in gymnastics?
- Encourage your kids to think about the impression that screen names can make.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.