"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On another front, I have repeatedly encouraged the cooperation between the public and private sectors as we continue to seek efficient, money-saving solutions to difficult problems.
- Tirana has repeatedly encouraged the Albanian minority's continued participation in its government.
- Kahn submitted an affidavit with the committee which charged that "witnesses at your hearings have been repeatedly encouraged to bandy about...grotesque accusations", and included a challenge:
- In explaining his decision, Judge Sand noted that he had repeatedly encouraged the parties to work out their differences long ago.
- She said she had been repeatedly encouraged by agency employees, among them Paul Kahn, an environmental scientist.
- Mormons had begun to be vigilant as Brigham Young had repeatedly encouraged them to do.
- But when he was repeatedly encouraged to confess, he angrily asked to be excused.
- "The mayor has repeatedly encouraged all New Yorkers to call 311," said Vincent La Padula, senior adviser to mayor, in a statement.
- Lynn and I have been criticizing her efforts for some time and have repeatedly encouraged her to submit something to an editor.
- Baseball, DuPuy said, "repeatedly encouraged these limited partners to take a more active role in the Expos and, when necessary, to fund team expenses."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.