"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He worked hard, and encouraged youth to do the same.
- Therefore any form of literature that encourages American youth to read both voluntarily and with frequency should receive nothing but support.
- It might just encourage youth to find ways to stand out while fitting in.
- His goal is to encourage youth to become active citizens and lifelong voters.
- The objective behind it was to encourage youth to either find work or go to school.
- It is said that the College was founded to, "encourage and institute youth in the several branches of liberal education."
- It also encourages children to get their families and other youth involved in becoming healthy.
- The doctor is also supposed to encourage youth to take responsibility for their own health needs.
- Yet, an important goal is to encourage Kurdish youth to continue studying in college or university.
- From the beginning, he encouraged youth to get training and education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.