"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She led yearly campaigns to encourage black youngsters to get education and training.
- Officials hope the demonstration day will encourage other youngsters to join the movement.
- His enthusiasm led to the formation of a club at his school, Stokesley Primary, and this encouraged other youngsters to learn the game.
- He has wanted to encourage and provoke youngsters to explore the cyberspace through his writing.
- "He was a methodical and unassuming athlete who gave up his time and energy to encourage youngsters even if they showed no promise."
- Metallica vehemently denied that they encouraged youngsters to do anything.
- In the academic area, I would encourage youngsters - and it starts at an early age - to set aside time and not to be so over-programmed.
- The team visiting Washington is a product of a national sports system that encourages youngsters with the talent or interest for soccer.
- It will benefit all the people in the region and encourage youngsters for self-employment.
- In the European Union, there are many programmes to encourage youngsters - and others - to meet, so that this becomes a real Union.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.