"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sanctions have not been totally effective, of course; oil still moves and much trade continues.
- Becoming effective of September 7 1995 it was upgraded to a full district.
- Use love and disgust, the most effective of social emotions.
- That would hardly be as effective of an advertisement, however.
- Effective immediately, I want all traffic in and out of this region stopped.
- He called the law "the most effective of its kind in the nation."
- And they signed Hunter, who has been the most effective of all.
- This is the least effective of the four strategies.
- Nowhere was this more effective than in dealing with an opponent out of form.
- His forces were considered the most effective of all the various Afghan resistance movements.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.